We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We're looking for an inquisitive, data-conscious engineer to join our Growth team that’ll strive to understand our fans and make data-driven decisions to deliver an incredible experience and propel our growth. Someone who uses their initiative to come up with experiment ideas, is flexible and OK doing things that don't scale.
Growth is a very new field, so direct experience is not essential; what is required is a strong desire to learn and develop in the area. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding growth team with high ambitions.
- Create hypotheses and work on projects to scale and accelerate the following:
- helping millions of new fans successfully join DICE
- creating a world-class first-time user journey so that fans understand DICE and become long-term users
- Rapidly prototype ideas at varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and validate experiment ideas
- Do basic data analysis to find opportunities, understand users and correctly analyse experiment results