We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to an 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our Creative Team, working closely with our other teams to build end-to-end features converting high-level strategy into stunning designs in our mobile app. We want a team player who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights about our fans, using their craft to turn these insights into inspiring prototypes and beautiful designs to be implemented in our product.
- Focussing on our mobile app, working on projects across our product line
- Collaborate with our Creative, Product and other teams to define elegant but practical solutions to design challenges, while keeping the user in mind
- Taking full ownership and responsibility of specific areas of work across the Creative and Product teams
- Running design sprints, from workshops and ideations to rapid prototyping and user testing
- Create stunning design deliveries and work closely with developers to implement these into the mobile app